M. Sc. Aein Rezaei Shahmirzadi
- Research Assistant - Chair Embedded Security
Embedded Security Group
Horst Görtz Institute for IT-Security
Faculty of Electr. Eng. & Information Technology
- Since 6/2019: Research Assistant / PhD StudentEmbedded Security, HGI, Ruhr University Bochum, Germany
- 9/2016 - 11/2018: M.Sc. in Electrical Engineering - Communication SystemsSharif University of Technology, Tehran, Iran
- 9/2012 - 9/2016: B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering - Digital SystemsSharif University of Technology, Tehran, Iran
Awards / Honors
- Best Paper Award from Iranian Society of Cryptology, & The ISC Int’l Journal of Information Security (ISeCure), for the paper Impossible Differential Cryptanalysis of Reduced-Round Midori64 Block Cipher, September 2017.
- Ranked 22nd among more than 13,000 participants in Iranian National University Entrance Exam for M.Sc. in Electrical Engineering, 2016.
- Ranked 108th among 230,000 Participants of Iranian Nationwide Annual University Entrance Exam, 2012.