M. Sc. Anita Aghaie
- Research Assistant - Chair Embedded Security
Embedded Security Group
Horst Görtz Institute for IT-Security
Faculty of Electr. Eng. & Information Technology
- Since 11/2017: Research Assistant / PhD StudentEmbedded Security, HGI, Ruhr University Bochum, Germany
- 8/2015 - 8/2017: Research AssistantApplied Cryptography, Rochester Institute of Technology, Rochester, NY, USA
- 8/2014 - 8/2017: M.Sc. in Computer Engineering - Applied CryptographyRochester Institute of Technology, Rochester, NY, USA
- 9/2008 - 6/2013: B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering - ElectronicsIsfahan University of Technology, Isfahan, Iran
- Physical Unclonable Functions
- Fault Diagnosis
- Lightweight Cryptography
- Design-for-error-detection in implementations of cryptographic nonlinear substitution boxes benchmarked on ASICAnita Aghaie, Mehran Mozaffari Kermani, and Reza AzarderakhshIEEE Int. Midwest Symp. on Circuits and Systems, accepted, to appear in 2018.
- Comparative realization of error detection schemes for implementations of MixColumns in lightweight cryptographyAnita Aghaie, Mehran Mozaffari Kermani, and Reza AzarderakhshACM Conf. Computing Frontiers, accepted, to appear in 2018.
- Reliable and fault diagnosis architectures for hardware and software-efficient block cipher KLEIN benchmarked on FPGAAnita Aghaie, Mehran Mozaffari Kermani, and Reza AzarderakhshIEEE Trans. Comput.-Aided Design Integr. Circuits Syst., vol. 37, no. 4, Apr. 2018.
- Fault diagnosis schemes for low-energy block cipher Midori benchmarked on FPGAAnita Aghaie, Mehran Mozaffari Kermani, and Reza AzarderakhshIEEE Trans. Very Large Scale Integr. (VLSI) Syst., vol. 25, no. 4, pp. 1528-1536, Apr. 2017.
- Fault diagnosis schemes for secure lightweight cryptographic block cipher RECTANGLE benchmarked on FPGAAnita Aghaie, Mehran Mozaffari Kermani, and Reza AzarderakhshIEEE Int. Conf. ICECS, pp. 768-771, 2016.
- Fault detection architectures for post-quantum cryptographic stateless hash-based secure signatures benchmarked on ASICMehran Mozaffari Kermani, Reza Azarderakhsh, and Anita AghaieACM Trans. Embedded Computing Syst. (special issue on Embedded Device Forensics and Security: State of the Art Advances), vol. 16, no. 2, pp. 59:1-19, Dec. 2016.
- Reliable and error detection architectures of Pomaranch for false-alarm-sensitive cryptographic applicationsMehran Mozaffari Kermani, Reza Azarderakhsh, and Anita AghaieIEEE Trans. Very Large Scale Integr. (VLSI) Syst., vol. 23, no. 12, pp. 2804-2812, Dec. 2015.