Dr. Tolga Yalcin
- Former Assistant - Chair Embedded Security
Chair of Embedded Security
Department of Electrical Engineering & Information Sciences
- 06/1992 - 12/1999: Group Lead, TUBITAK BILTEN, VLSI Design Group, Ankara, Turkey
- 01/2000 - 06/2001: Senior IC Design Engineer, Philips Semiconductors AG, Zurich, Switzerland
- 08/2001 - 10/2003: Senior ASIC Design Engineer, ArrayComm Inc., San Jose, CA
- 11/2003 - 12/2006: Research Assistant, University of Applied Sciences and Arts, Lucerne, Switzerland
- 05/2006 - 02/2011: Independent Consultant, Izmir, Turkey
- 10/2008 - Present: Affiliated Faculty, Middle East Technical Univ, Institute of Applied Mathematics, Ankara
- 03/2011 - Present: Postdoctorate Researcher, Chair for Embedded Security, HGI, Ruhr University Bochum
- Cryptography: With focus on (*) Power and area efficient hardware implementation of cryptographic algorithms, (*) Lightweight cryptographic algorithms – hardware design and implementation.
- ASIC/FPGA design: With focus on (*) Application-specific processors, on-chip communication networks, (*) Mixed-mode design (including CMOS RF).
- Digital signal processing: With focus on (*) ASIC/FPGA implementation of audio and video processing algorithms, (*) Algorithm development/optimization for power/speed efficient HW implementation, (*) Digital-analog interface modules.
201420132012 201120102008 2007 2005 19991998
A Reconfigurable Architecture For Searching Optimal Software Code To Implement Block Cipher Permutation Matrices